leekey1101

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 3

leekey1101

Рейтинг: 3

Absolute Legends Pick up Another Team

The new year begins with Absolute Legends picking up a second team which they've labelled as their "B" Team; aL.Academy

The team formerly known as Romy and the Rest (RATR) have been picked up by Absolute Legends and will now be known as aL.Academy.

The Iclandic team has been competing in The Defense 3 and showing impressive results including one of their most recent triumphs over   VP .

Being labelled as the Academy team has no impact or reference to skill level but simply are labelled academy because they are new to the pro scene. Absolute Legends did state that the a.L Academy team is designed to acquire and give a chance to support up-and-coming teams with talent and dedication so that they may prosper.

RATR is not the primariy team for a.L and they are in the process of building their main team.

aL.Academy Roster

Valgeir 'Koxxy' Haukdal - Manager

Fannar 'chroMium' Ingvarsson - Carry

Eyþór 'linkoo' Kristjansson - Mid

Philip 'pandasaurusrex' Zentara - Primary Support

Daniel 'blr' Rovardi - Solo Sidelane

Dimitris 'aCidrain' Petridis - Secondary Support

Islam 'Samo' Kenawy who is head of the Dota 2 sector in a.L had this to say about the fresh meat:

"I have been keeping up with RATR for as long as I can remember, I've known chroMium for quite a while now before he even joined a team and I know the amount of talent he has. As soon as I found out they were playing in TD3 qualifiers I followed their progress and while I was really impressed, it was not very surprising since I'm aware of the sum of talent this team has.

I'm really glad that after talking to the rest of the management board at aL we decided to open this new division which aims to support upcoming teams, I believe it's something more organizations should do. I'm also even happier that we are picking this team in particular, I can see  aL.Academy quickly becoming a top team. "

Sources: Absolute Legends presents Dota 2 Academy Team - A New Division

DotaForDummies

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 40

DotaForDummies

Рейтинг: 40

и?

Revol'verValera

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 214

Revol'verValera

Рейтинг: 214

Все понятно

omgPGG

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 39

omgPGG

Рейтинг: 39

Норм al молодцы

eshqe

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 138

eshqe

Рейтинг: 138

Тупо скопипастить - не ок.

Backspace696

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 25

Backspace696

Рейтинг: 25

Братишки, я вам тут переводик принес (сразу говорю, точность НЕ ГАРАНТИРУЕТСЯ)

Absolute Legends собрали второй состав по Dota 2

Новый год начался для Absolute Legends появлением новой команды, которая называется aL.Academy

Команда собрана из состава, ранее известного как Romy and the Rest (RATR)

Исландская команда участвует в The Defense 3, где показывает очень хорошие результаты, включая их триумф над командой Virtus Pro

Назвав команду "aL.Academy", Absolute Legends никаким образом не пытались указать на их скилл в игре, поскольку название связано с тем, что новый состав является новичком на про-сцене. Также благодаря этому составу Absolute Legends преследует цель дать шанс и поддержать новые команды, которые обладают талантом, взяв под свое крыло.

Тем не менее,RATR не являются основным составом у a.L, и они продолжают собирать основную команду

Состав команды aL.Academy:

Valgeir 'Koxxy' Haukdal - Менеджер

Fannar 'chroMium' Ingvarsson - Керри

Eyþór 'linkoo' Kristjansson - Мидер

Philip 'pandasaurusrex' Zentara - Саппорт

Daniel 'blr' Rovardi - Соло-лайнер

Dimitris 'aCidrain' Petridis - Саппорт

progressive212

Пользователь

Рейтинг: 17

progressive212

Рейтинг: 17

Backspace696 сказал(а):↑

Братишки, я вам тут переводик принес (сразу говорю, точность НЕ ГАРАНТИРУЕТСЯ)

Absolute Legends собрали второй состав по Dota 2

Новый год начался для Absolute Legends появлением новой команды, которая называется aL.Academy

Команда собрана из состава, ранее известного как Romy and the Rest (RATR)

Исландская команда участвует в The Defense 3, где показывает очень хорошие результаты, включая их триумф над командой Virtus Pro

Назвав команду "aL.Academy", Absolute Legends никаким образом не пытались указать на их скилл в игре, поскольку название связано с тем, что новый состав является новичком на про-сцене. Также благодаря этому составу Absolute Legends преследует цель дать шанс и поддержать новые команды, которые обладают талантом, взяв под свое крыло.

Тем не менее,RATR не являются основным составом у a.L, и они продолжают собирать основную команду

Состав команды aL.Academy:

Valgeir 'Koxxy' Haukdal - Менеджер

Fannar 'chroMium' Ingvarsson - Керри

Eyþór 'linkoo' Kristjansson - Мидер

Philip 'pandasaurusrex' Zentara - Саппорт

Daniel 'blr' Rovardi - Соло-лайнер

Dimitris 'aCidrain' Petridis - Саппорт

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Спасибо прочитал)